Great is Thy Faithfulness

This is my 3rd performance with the Millenial Choir, but I have to say that this is the best ever. Presence of God was always so strong, and the song really reminded me of God's faithfulness toward me throughout this year. Truly, even when we are faithless, He remains faithful.
Choir Caroling
Took a total of 5 caroling groups this Christmas. It was super troublesome teaching the different parts and going through all the songs, and especially the admin part which almost killed me! But it was so much fun! Thank you to all the choir members who made it happen :)
CHC Christmas Drama Service

Brought my friend for service and we really enjoyed the drama this year! I think it was one of the best ever, to me. Great job to all the actors, directors, backstage crew and everyone involved! :)
JAMs Christmas Service & Musical









It was through this, that I song led for the first time in JAMs service, and had the opportunity to perform 2 solo items. Really thank God for such a wonderful privilege. Like what Jia Jia was saying, I'm really very blessed because these are things that even main BVs can get to do. So, thank You, for giving me such a chance. And also, next month, I'll be recording a song in the upcoming JAMs album. Really looking forward! :)
BV Outing at Marina Barrage





Had a great afternoon/evening with all the BVs! Beautiful place with beautiful people flying kites, blowing bubbles. Had so much fun with a wonderful family. It has always been my dream to be part of them, and this year, I can finally smile and say, I've made it. Praise God! :)
I sang the song "Angels Brought Me Here" during the Christmas Service.


If you could see, what I see
You're the answer to my prayers.
And if you could feel, the tenderness I feel
You would know, it would be clear
That Angels brought me here.
Truly, all these wouldnt be possible without Your grace. As I look back, You have really been so good to me.
Thank You so much :)